ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Beckett items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

The new Beckett items Empty
PostSubject: The new Beckett items   The new Beckett items Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:53 am

So according to the Mabinogi site, they'll be giving us BOTH items with just one code. Pretty nice of them I should say considering how they've been giving out special items.

Stats on the items as seen so far:

Paw club:
-Takes up 2 squares in inventory
-Fast 3-hit weapon
-Attack 27~43
-Injury Rate 0~0%
-Critical 20%
-Balance 60%
-Durability 12
-Cannot be upgraded
-Unable to dye
-Can be sold.

DevCat Earmuffs:
Defense and protection 0
Durability 0
Can be dyed
Also not tradable/sold.
Cannot be upgraded.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, these are the items.

Beckett items off the Mabi site

You can find the magazine a Safeway, Gamestop, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Walgreens, SVC, and other places that sell magazines. They were SUPPOSED to go out on sale on the 29th of September...but Codee and I haven't had much luck finding the new issue. Keep in mind that you're looking for this:

Beckett MOG (Massive Online Gamer) Magazine
Issue 15
They say the code will be on page 33...or so Codee's heard. I'm gonna try getting like 2-3 codes depending on how many the stores will sell. Today I might go to Walgreens to check if they have it since I forgot they listed that store.

Good luck in finding them!

-Crim

Last edited by Crimzin-GM on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckett items   The new Beckett items Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:39 am

Double post ftl..

Also, if someone does find them before we do (Codee, Moonseer, and I) could you let us know if it's in plastic? If not, could you get us a code of our own? xD

The way I see it, I don't want to pay for a magazine I will never read. I just want my items. I've seen a few in-game already...and it's pissing me off how I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Codee

Codee

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckett items   The new Beckett items Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:57 pm

i know, i pay enough to play this game Shocked i would like to have those items for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
cause i am cool like that Cool
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckett items   The new Beckett items Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:04 pm

We're getting them for free. We ARE. Because we're thieves. I'm gonna punch out the employees of Safeway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Beckett items   The new Beckett items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Beckett items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Mabi-related-
Jump to: