ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Windmill training...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rao

Windmill training... Empty
PostSubject: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Well i have been working on windmill for a while and got it to rank 7. I am planning on getting windmill to rank 6 and wait until i rebirth again, but I want to know if it's worth getting rank 1 windmill. The next time I get nx I will get enough to have 2 rebirths. This means I will be able to get rank 1 windmill, but I lose most of my ap Sad
Also I plan on ranking critical hit to rank 1 after windmill, so I want people's opinion if I should get rank 1 windmill.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Well, I looked into it for you and this is what I've found. (Source: http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Windmill)
Windmill has an exponentially larger radius to attack in. It's seriously about a 5-6 foot radius around the character.
If you choose to master (get r1) you get this title:
Windmill Master
Protection +3
Will +10
Luck +10
HP -20
Str -10

But really, any skill's r1 is worth getting. It all depends on its use and preference of the player. I want to rank-up my wm to at least rA to r6...but I've mainly been focusing on ice right now...as I am at r6 right now and am aiming for r1 on that. Very Happy

So really, it's up to you whether or not you'd like to devote all your AP onto the skill. Keep in mind that it will eat up a TON of your AP. The last AP cost is 30...so it'll be annoying to use it all on that...but do as you wish. It's your character. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Hmmm it's really tough to decide. I want to get a larger radius, but at the expense of 114 ap O.o just to get from rank 5-1 Sad
I guess I will wait until i rebirth, mabey i be able to get more nx cash. Oh ya and thanks for the info^^

Last edited by Rao on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say thanks>.>)
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 pm

No problem. Usually any information you'll need can be found at MabinogiWorld.com They have a full wikipedia with regular quests, mainstream quests, where to find items, etc...so if you ever need anything looked up, look there. :3
Back to top Go down
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 pm

O.o thanks for the site, it should help Very Happy I decided I will get rank 1 windmill, since I want to get over the pain of ranking it already... It's already a pain at rank 7 Sad
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 4:44 am

Windmill training sucks. ^^

My goal is now to get my wm to at least r5. That'll take most of my AP this rebirth and about half of my AP in my next. Not very fun. :/

Why r5? It's 200% and a larger radius. In the long run I'd like to get r1, but I'm in no hurry to do so since I should be working on so many other skills.
Back to top Go down
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:00 pm

Well i finally got my windmill to rank 5. Now to get it to rank 4 i need to kill about a lot of monsters... about 3000 total.... strong monsters now give 0.01, yay only 99 more to go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windmill training...   Windmill training... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windmill training...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Mabi-related-
Jump to: