ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free G1 mainstream? ._.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Free G1 mainstream? ._. Empty
PostSubject: Free G1 mainstream? ._.   Free G1 mainstream? ._. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:35 am

Unfortunately those of us who paid for the right to go through the main quests will be available after the update. Meaning we pretty much paid the sub. fee for nothing but nao, the adv. items, and other stuff not pertaining to such.

I like how it'll be free...but they announced that soon enough they'll gradually make all mainstream quests free. That MUST mean that everyone will be able to become a paladin/dark knight in due time. Does anyone else see this as a little messed up?
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

Free G1 mainstream? ._. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free G1 mainstream? ._.   Free G1 mainstream? ._. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Well I like that Nexon did something nice Very Happy I really only get service for nao,bank, and advance anyway... G1 - 3 was a pain; more stress then fun, for example: waiting for people to help you for dungeon... I don't really mind free transformation for some reasons:

1) One more reason not to waste money on service
2) I would already have R1 spirit of order by then and those people who don't use money can't rebirth anyway
3)I would rather have players who don't die at boss's... This really pisses me off
4)Players become helpfull instead of burdens

Some reasons why free G1-G3 in time is good, IMO
1) lowered prices on Godess and Obsidian Very Happy
2)More people will play Mabinogi, so more people to get in the guild Very Happy
3)transformation rocks
4) RP = cool Very Happy

Bad parts of this, IMO
1) more players who think they are better then me...
2) more players who ask for help
3) TNN infection, This means that windmill training to get to R1 will be ****
4)I will see saved the godess title on everyone, lol
Back to top Go down

Free G1 mainstream? ._.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Mabi-related-
Jump to: