ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimzin-GM
Admin

PostSubject: Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 am

No offense to new players or anything, but I feel that the dungeons and stuff to be a Paladin/Dark Knight are just too EASY to complete alone.

Why bother making the quests with other people exponentially harder to almost insane for them to complete only to find out that the solo dungeon can be beaten by any player with half a brain and a little patience?

I hate to complain, but I just find it so STUPID. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way? T.T

I expected that in order to become a paladin or dark knight that I as going to be challenged. Not to find out that the monsters in my last solo dungeon to be piss-weak. :/

Whatever. Bleh. Happy election day everyone! xD

Rebirths: 7
Training on: Range [Currently r8]
(As of 12/13/2008)

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a note in-game or on here. I check them all regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:55 pm

I feel your pain... G2 last dungeon, did that easily. G1 black orb dungeon, if you fail you need to get all 4 pieces of the black orb again, omg.... better hope you don't get "weak" players. I see a big difference in them. G3 final dungeon??? never did it, but seeing Crimzin not completing G3 yet makes me think its hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimzin-GM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Think of it this way. Golems and mini bosses in regular rooms.

Rebirths: 7
Training on: Range [Currently r8]
(As of 12/13/2008)

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a note in-game or on here. I check them all regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?   Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Golems are not that hard, but mini bosses??? If its like... a Giant lightning sprite then it will be hard X.x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?   

Back to top Go down

Why is it that all the solo dungeons are so...EASY?
Page 1 of 1