ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploration ap?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rao

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:23 pm

When Iria comes out, there is a thing called exploration. What is it and how do you get this ap?
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:12 pm

This kinda stuff we probably wouldn't be able to answer for you. Any of this kinda stuff not currently implemented we wouldn't know of.

Try the wiki or a fansite. o.o

Sorry I couldn't help you. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Well, I thought no one would know, but I had to try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Codee

Codee

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:49 am

i would love chain casting but I have an ego clay instead of a wand D: so none for me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 am

Check the latest game update HERE for information about Exploration AP. It's at the bottom somewhere. o.o
Back to top Go down
Rao

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:06 pm

Ah, that explain so much, thanks. I can't wait for get AP for doing that ^^ makes ranking skills so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 pm

I know... I just can't wait for this update. I am at it aain with sleeping all day and being up all night so I'll be one of the first to see what's implemented. All I know for certain is that horses WILL be in this update. The Beckett article either leaked or just told us that "mounts will be implemented in the G3S4 patch."

I'm still hoping for tons of the other stuff. I can't wait to turn DK. T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploration ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration ap?   Exploration ap? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploration ap?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Have Questions?-
Jump to: