ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armor or clothes

Go down 
3 posters

What do you wear armor or clothes?
Armor
Armor or clothes Vote_lcap20%Armor or clothes Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Clothes
Armor or clothes Vote_lcap80%Armor or clothes Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Rao

Armor or clothes Empty
PostSubject: Armor or clothes   Armor or clothes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Well I am still deciding if I should get armor or clothes. I know armor gives you more defense and protection, but it costs a lot. Cloths are a lot more good looking and costs less. I want everyones opinion on this plz.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Armor or clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor or clothes   Armor or clothes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 am

Okay, so...the big armor question...

Think of it this way...upgrades are much nicer to work with and will increase the prot and def on all clothes/armor.

With clothes, you are able to use/wear accessories while armor you cannot.

Consider whether you use accessories or not and if the look of your character really means something to you.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

Armor or clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor or clothes   Armor or clothes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:53 pm

I might just wear both, but just buy better clothes then armor. I like to look good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Codee

Codee

Armor or clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor or clothes   Armor or clothes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:47 am

well i love to roam around naked... and use the Lazy title because its pretty funny....

But seriously, i prefer clothes. Easier to repair then taking it to Ferghus or someone. And cheaper... i have about 4-6 outfits on me right now. I switch around a lot with them because i get bored of wearing the same outfit LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armor or clothes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor or clothes   Armor or clothes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor or clothes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Mabi-related-
Jump to: