ChaosLegend Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:46 pm

Well i never see many people on, usually no more then 3 X.x I just want to know if this is because I live in a different time zone, if everyone is too busy in real life, or are they hibernating.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm

To be honest, we actually don't have many active people to begin with. Those who are actually active are me, Codee, you, and Yalin. Other than that our other members are dealing with other stuff in life. Moonseer has school as well as Ryner. Maggie pops in every so often, but I rarely have seen her on. Rayomega I haven't seen in-game...ever.

Hence why I REALLY want to get recruiting. Even if they are new gamers. I just want this guild to get up and running so it's a more enjoyable experience to be in it. I hate to admit it, but I have to say that as of right now it's not much of a luxury to be part of a guild that isn't much as a whole... :/

Also, it seems that you and I are the only people who've actually been using the forum. I've made every member aware that it exists, but they don't seem to care all that much. It's understandable why Codee is not on the forum since she and Moon are my roommates...but I'll talk to her about being more into the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:09 pm

Well if you don't mind newcomers to the game, I could help people with alby dungeon and see if they want to join. O.o i just noticed that the most users on this forum was 3! This means that a random person come or a guildmate? Right now i see one guest.

Last edited by Rao on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A new person?)
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:04 am

-sigh-

That's because our members do not feel the need to come to this forum. That, or they don't remember how to get here. Either way, we have a new member if you didn't notice yesterday. His name is Echs. Greet him with a warm welcome. He says that he's on pretty muc every day. Total level is 25..so he's pretty new.
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 pm

Ya i noticed Echs but i think he/she, sorry i dont know what gender you are, is shy, you didn't reply my hello O.o I hope that we can ge tmore active people. I sent Echs a welcome note.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Not sure about him. :3
But he hasn't been on that I've seen today.
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Whoot he noted thanks back O.o It's a start. Sooner or later their will be lots of green words in that chat box.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:43 pm

Very Happy

Glad to hear it. ^^

Anyway, I think we have enough people to start our first event. Moonseer sucks and does not log on very often anymore so don't expect to meet her anytime soon. She's pretty much lost interest in the game since she doesn't pay.
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Whoot there's another person that joined the forum^^ Now let this forum grow>.> I understand why she would quit if you can't pay. This game is pretty much pay to play, which sucks. I have to waste so much money, well until I'm 16.
Back to top Go down
Codee

Codee

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active People   Active people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

i am pretty much on all the time, untill i find a job No which will hopefully be soon....
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Hence why I'm getting a job. My mom is my current money source...and really, my money that she gives me (50-80 bucks every few weeks) should be spent on food...but I end up buying Nexon cash.

Last edited by Crimzin-GM on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Well i only use 10 bucks a month.... pretty low for a 15 year old.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Yeah, but I pay both for the service every month and a rebirth every 3 weeks...so that's 24~ bucks every month or so. Not fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 pm

O.o rebirth every... 3 weeks>.> I only rebirth when I reach level 40-50 so i can save money. Right now I am trying not to get fantasy life since I don't know if getting the paladin skill will increase my CP.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:01 pm

Same here. I rebirth between 40-50. But I'm 39 and it's been less than 2 weeks. :/
Back to top Go down
Rao

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:27 pm

Wow it usually takes me 4 weeks Sad Well I didn't train seriously anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Hehe. ^^ I'm just on way too often. :/
Back to top Go down
Codee

Codee

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:35 pm

i want to be at least over lvl 35 before i rebirth, cause sometimes i just get too impatient and dont feel like lvling up any higher lol. And i want to be a uhh..... DANG i forget the name... Holy Champion? whatever its called.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Active people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active people   Active people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosLegend Guild :: Guild Talk :: Have Questions?-
Jump to: