ChaosLegend Guild

This forum will be used for guild communication, updates, and so on. Please check regularly until noted otherwise.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rao

Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Did anyone notice that sometimes the skelly doesent follow its AI and attack you right after it gets knocked down>.> I died a couple of times because of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crimzin-GM
Admin
Crimzin-GM

PostSubject: Re: Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:17 pm

Hmm... Well really I didn't ever notice that. I normally ice+counter anyway so it doesn't matter much to me..

Rebirths: 7
Training on: Range [Currently r8]
(As of 12/13/2008)

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a note in-game or on here. I check them all regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chaoslegend.omgforum.net
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:15 pm

Guess I'll just push my luck and hope it does not happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Codee

Codee

PostSubject: Re: Skellies at Rabbie   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 pm

I have had this problem with Rabbie too. i use ice counter but sometimes they dont "freeze" when hit. They go right through it and i dont have time to put up any kind of defense Evil or Very Mad So i usually wait till the stupid skellie actually stands up and runs a little before hitting.... works 99.9% of the time but has not worked once lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rao

PostSubject: Re: Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Well that happens to me too, but i usually just N+windmill now becuase im going to die anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon   Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skelly's at Rabbie dungeon
Page 1 of 1